Examples and source code accessing over 7 different APIs
- Explore what XHR is and how it works
- How to use JSON response data
- Connect to Joke API to get new content and update it in your HTML page
- How to iterate JSON data and output it on your HTML
- Error handling and responses
- Setting up your own JSON endpoints to practice connecting to JSON content
- Learn how to build an api that output country data
- Online resources and more
- Connecting to web APIs
- Practice AJAX
You’ll get friendly support in the Q&A area and all the source code available for download.
You will be amazed at how easy it can be to do some much.
Taught by an instructor with over 20 years of web development experience, ready to help you learn and answer any questions you may have.
Who is the target audience?
- Web developers who want to practice connecting to APIs
- Anyone who wants to learn more about XHR
- You should have web development Experience
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)