Have you ever wanted to learn how to develop and host ASP.NET Web Applications in a cross-platform environment? Well you have come to the right place.
ASP.NET Core 3 (Formerly known as ASP.NET 5) is the new way to develop Cross Platform web applications in ASP.NET and C#. In this course, I will teach you how to build ASP.NET Core Web Applications from the ground up. We will also examine and demonstrate all of the features of MVC, Entity Framework Core, Web Api, Angular & C#. After we develop our ASP.NET Core Web App, I will teach you how to deploy your web app to Microsoft Azure.
What is ASP.NET Core?
ASP.NET Core is an open-source and cross-platform application framework used for developing modern cloud based web applications utilizing .NET.
Why Build Web Applications in ASP.NET Core?
The web stack for ASP.NET is based on a older legacy platform. ASP.NET has a lot of the unused code in the .NET framework. Since ASP.NET 1.0 (Over 15 years old), there’s a lot of legacy code that has to load even when it is not being utilized in your web projects. This can cause performance issues in your web apps. ASP.NET Core solves this issue.
ASP.NET Core is built with the needs of modern Web applications in mind. ASP.NET Core is built to be cloud-ready by introducing environment-based configuration and by providing built-in dependency injection support.
ASP.NET Core supports cross-platform development on Windows, Mac and Linux. The ASP.NET Core (ASP.NET 5) stack is open source and encourages community contributions and engagement from developers.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested in learning ASP NET Core, C#, Entity Framework, Web API, and MVC
- Basic knowledge of ASP.NET and C# is preferred but not required
- Some familiarity with Angular but not required
- A computer with Windows, Linux, or Mac OS Operating System Installed
- Visual Studio Code (Free. Used for Mac OS or Linux OS. I will demonstrate the installation process)
- Visual Studio 2019 (Free. Used for Windows OS. I will demonstrate the installation process)
- Desire to learn
- Commitment to the course
Last updated 1/2019
ASP NET Core 3 (ASP.NET 5),MVC,C#,Angular & EF Crash Course.zip | Mirror [Size: 3.0 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)