Are you interested in learning how to play the guitar? Then you’ve come to the right place. This course is designed to be your first 10 guitar lessons. You will go from sounding like a newbie to good guitar player in no time. You would pay hundreds of dollars to get this much instruction from a private lesson teacher. I know, it’s what I do for a living. I’ve added the guitar tablature right into the lesson videos so they’re easy to follow. There’s also a ton of resource material that you can download.
Buying this course is a no-brainer if you’re looking to start playing guitar or improve your beginner skills.
What will you learn in this course?
- Learn how to tune your guitar
- Learn how to read notes on the staff
- Learn the notes on the neck
- Learn the basics of rhythm w/tab
- Learn to read and strum rhythms from beginner to intermediate levels w/tab
- Learn to strum chord progressions w/tab
- Learn how to play a power chord
- Learn to play a 12 bar blues in E
- Learn how to drop D tune
- Learn how to play a barre chord
- Learn the parts of your guitar
- Learn how to play the basic open chords
- Learn to sight read the natural notes on all 6 strings
- Learn how to read guitar tablature w/tab
- Learn a really easy way to get soloing in major or minor keys
- Learn how to play a blues scale
- Practice power chords with rhythm examples w/tab
- Learn to find any specific note all over the neck
- Learn to play a rhythm in Drop D w/tab
- Learn some cool basic lead guitar techniques
Why should you buy my course?
- My name is Chris Rupp and I’m the founder of the Guitar Training Camp.
- I’ve been teaching guitar full time for over 18 years.
- I have taught more then 30,000 individual private guitar lessons.
- I teach guitar students online all over the world.
- I have a bachelors of music degree from the world renowned Berklee College of Music where I studied with some of the best guitar players on earth.
- I created a successful line of guitar instruction DVDs that sold very well and garnered the attention of the “As Seen on TV” folks.
- I love teaching guitar and helping students become better musicians through the guitar.
- I will answer your personal questions and help you with learning the material in this course.
- I’m going to be offering some YouTube live video chats where my students can join and ask questions about this course.
Why should I take your course and not just learn from YouTube?
You can try to learn guitar from YouTube but eventually you’ll figure out there’s so many videos out there is very hard to put the information together in a coherent way. I have students come to me all the time that are tired of watching random guitar videos on YouTube and don’t know how to put the information together. With my course you will get a systematic way of learning the guitar.
Do I have to be a great guitar player to benefit from this course?
No! This course is more geared towards beginner and intermediate players. There’s a lot of information in this course so take you’re time learning the material. You will have full lifetime access to the course.
Who is the target audience?
- A student that wants to start playing guitar.
- A beginner guitar player.
- I believe intermediate guitar players will benefit from this course as well.
- You don’t need any prior guitar playing skills. Just bring your guitar.
- This course is great for a new guitar player or a beginner/intermediate player as well.
Beginner Guitar Lessons: Your First 10 Guitar Lessons.zip | Mirror [Size: 6.0 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)