This course details installing Flask and working with a JSON API to pull data and display it using Bootstrap on a webpage. It will display in a table and also have a web form that will allow for input and to process POST requests to update content in Bootstrap Panels. Will also use sqlite to cache data locally. Basic knowledge of Python is recommended.
Who is the target audience?
- Beginners looking to get an introduction to Flask or Web Development
- Professionals interested in developing web dashboards to help teams
- Those interested in pulling data from JSON API and manipulating data
- Exposure to bootstrap and basic UI creation
- Basic knowledge of Python
- Text Editor
- Web Browser
- Python Environment (Course will Use Mac/Linux and Python 3)
Last updated 11/2018
Build a Python Flask Website with Bootstrap and REST API.zip | Mirror [Size: 1.5 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)