In this course you we cover all the steps from creating an app in the command line all the way through to build an app very similar to the original Instagram.
- We will start by quickly looking at how to use Firebase User Authorisation. Using email and password or Facebook login.
- From here we will then cover the Firebase realtime database and look at how to set, update and delete data.
- Next we look at fetching data from the database and look into the Firebase security rules and how to structure your firebase database, before we look into firebase storage.
- Now it is time to start building a real app with these techniques. We will build an app based on the idea of the original Instagram, the next sections of the course will cover each step to create this app.
At Rusty Courses we regularly update our courses with new & updated content to keep things fresh.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning how to create apps for iOS and Android
- Beginner React Native developers looking to add user login to apps
- Beginner React Native developers who need to use the Firebase database
Last updated 12/2018
Build the original Instagram with React Native & Firebase.zip | Mirror [Size: 5.0 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)