Any IT professional or hobbyist anticipating a solid understanding of how cryptocurrency technology works and desires an understanding of crypto’s use cases and potential (including blockchains and distributed applications) needs to go through this course to leverage cryptocurrency in new or existing development projects. Anyone desiring to learn how cryptocurrency solutions are designed, configured, and developed needs the knowldege and practice presented in this course. This not only includes web, mobile, and service application developers, but also architects, UI designers, testers, and administrators. This course provides a solid understanding of how crypto and blockchain technology works and a solid foundation for platform evaluation and learning lower level details.
Who is the target audience?
- This course was built for forward-looking developers who create solutions for mobile, web, and beyond. This course is designed for those developers who want to begin working with cryptocurrency and blockchain technology and need a good springboard to start their descent into this deep and detailed set of technologies, theories, and implementations. This course focuses on the outstanding components of cryptocurrency technology and weaves them together to create a solid understanding of the crypto stack component’s interactions and dependencies. Of course, the info presented here is just as valuable for architects, testers, and product managers as they too should understand how blockchain products are designed and used to create the next level of distributed ledger tech.
- This course IS NOT intended for non-technical students. The content presented is in the context of technical review.
- Before taking this course, a student should ideally (but not absolutely) have some experience in:
- Some exposure to cryptocurrencies, either via the markets or from a technical standpoint
- CRYPTO/BLOCKCHAIN EXPERIENCE IS NOT REQUIRED!!!
Download Torrent [Size : 2.15 GB]