Are You An Entrepreneur or Business Owner?
Have You Ever Entered a Partnership In The Past and Ran Into Trouble?
Are You Thinking About Entering A Partnership With Another Person or Company?
Are You Not Sure What Are The Key Terms To Include and Be Careful Of Are?
Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now:
- You get lifetime access to lectures, including all new lectures, assignments, quizzes and downloads
- You can ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoroughly!
- You will are being taught by a professional with a proven track record of success!
- Bonus Reason: Udemy has a 30 day 100% refund policy – no questions asked and no risk for you if for some reason you don’t learn from the course!
As someone in business, you may one day find yourself forming a partnership agreement with another person or company. You may be being hired to work for them, or maybe you are forming a new company with another person or group. Regardless of why you are entering a partnership agreement, you want to make sure that you negotiate a fair deal that compensates you properly and protects your rights.
Be a partnership agreement pro with this course!
In this course you will learn what you need to know to effectively enter a partnership agreement. Learn about ways to structure compensation, whether its equity, cash or a combination, what the duration of the agreement is, what your roles and responsibilities under the partnership agreement are, and what the others involved are responsible for. We will cover case studies as well as several FAQs.
What We Do In The Course:
- Learn about proper compensation structure and what is fair
- Learn about structuring your role and responsibilities
- Learn the latest developments and trends
- Breach of contract – what it is and what happens
- View 3 case studies of other partnership agreements and learn from them
- Review 10 FAQs about partnership agreements
- And Much More!!!
At any point if you have a question, please feel free to ask through the course forum, I’d be happy to answer any and all questions.
About The Instructor
Chris Benjamin, MBA & CFO is a seasoned professional with over 20 years experience in accounting, finance, acquisitions and partnership agreements. Having spent the first 10 years of my career in corporate settings with both large and small companies, I learned a lot about the accounting process, managing accounting departments, financial reporting, external reporting to board of directors and the Securities and Exchange Commission, and working with external auditors.
The following 10+ years I decided to go into CFO Consulting, working with growing companies and bringing CFO level experience to companies. I help implement proper best business practices in accounting and finance, consult on implementation of accounting systems, implementing accounting procedures, while also still fulfilling the CFO roll for many of my clients which includes financial reporting, auditing, working with investors, financial analysis and much more.
Thank you for signing up for this course on Udemy. I look forward to being your instructor for this course and many more!
Chris Benjamin, Instructor, CFO & MBA
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting to learn about partnership agreements
- Business owners
- None! You will learn everything you need to know about partnership agreements in this course
- Commitment to learning
Last updated 5/2019
Business 101: Learn Partnership Agreements for 2019.zip | Mirror [Size: 299.6 MB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)