C# (CSharp) is the most popular programming language in the Microsoft Technology stack. It is a general-purpose language that can be used to write almost anything, from desktop applications, websites, web services to native mobile apps and even games. It is also a powerful, yet elegant language thanks to its well-thought-out design. On top of that, C# keeps getting new features added on a regular basis because it is backed by Microsoft. No wonder why C# is consistently among the most in-demand programming languages around the world for many years. In August 2018, it is at number 5 according to TIOBE and PYPL (websites that keep track of programming languages’ popularity).
So what is the catch? Although it is an awesome language to learn and will repay the investment, the learning curve can be steep. Sure, a person with no programming experience probably can create something using C# easily (thanks to out-of-the-box templates), but it is not necessarily done right. Therefore, to help you to properly learn C#, I have distilled all the most important aspects into this 5.5 hour course, which I have spent more than 600 hours to create. This is to assure you about the course’s quality.
What can you expect from this course?
- Exercises! Yes, there will be various exercises including quizzes, coding and even software design exercises to help consolidate and practice what you have learned. The best part? I will keep releasing new exercises on a regular basis. So, you will have access to additional content regularly without any extra cost!
- This course has the right mix of theory and practice.
- You can find plenty of practical examples throughout the course.
- You will find many tips and tricks that I have accumulated throughout my seven years of programming experience. You can then immediately apply that to build your own application more easily.
- You will see how I apply professional programming’s best practices to build an application.
- I explain many important concepts in a very detailed manner to make sure you completely understand what needs to be understood.
- The course has high-quality production, both video, and audio (you should not take this for granted ;-)).
- It gets really fun in many places. Let’s put it another way: I think this course will make you laugh!
- Last but not least, you can always reach me at [email protected] for any question, feedback and even idea for my next course.
Who is the target audience?
- IT students, new programmers and career changers who want to learn C# properly in an easy and fun way.
- You do not need any prior knowledge, a desire to learn from you is all I ask for.
Last updated 8/2018
C# Acceleration with Visual Studio 2017 Community.zip | Mirror [Size: 2.5 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)