In this course you’ll learn everything you need, from the ground up, to create the type of cartoon characters you see in modern tv shows like Dexter’s Lab, Fairly Odd Parents and My Little Pony. All by using the free, open source program Inkscape, and the mouse.
The course starts with a fairly in depth view of the program Inkscape. After that it goes into drawing the features of the head step by step. Then you’ll learn the techniques and methods to build different types of body that you see in cartoon shows all the time. And finally you’ll learn how to make your characters nice looking by applying line, color and shadows.
No previous artistic experience needed!. No previous vector software experience needed!. No drawing tablet needed!.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to learn to draw characters
- Vector artists who want to learn to draw characters entirely in Inkscape
- Experimented artists who want to learn a new workflow for characters
- Inkscape users who want to test the illustration capabilities of the software
- Just loving cartoons! and the free, open source program, Inkscape
Last updated 5/2019
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)