In this course, you’ll learn the basics of IPv4 addressing and master the skill of subnetting.
Specifically, you’ll learn how to:
- Describe the structure of an IPv4 address.
- Recognize IPv4 address classes.
- Distinguish between public and private IPv4 addresses.
- Explain the difference between unicast, broadcast, and multicast communications.
- Convert binary numbers to decimal.
- Convert decimal numbers to binary.
- Determine how many subnet bits are required to create a specific number of subnets.
- Calculate how many host bits are required to support a specific number of hosts.
- Given an IPv4 address and a subnet mask, calculate the network and directed broadcast addresses.
- Calculate the usable range of IPv4 addresses for a subnet.
- Troubleshoot incorrectly assigned IPv4 addresses.
Who this course is for:
- Cisco CCNA certification candidates
- CompTIA Network+ certification candidates
- IT professionals responsible for configuring subnets (VLANs).
- Basic understanding of why IP addresses are used in networks.
Last updated 3/2018
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)