In this course CI/CD with Azure DevOps Service 2019, we will understand the complete workflow of
- Continuous Integration,
- Continuous Development,
- Continuous Delivery,
- Continuous Testing
Of applications in its complete software development lifecycle.
We will learn about the great new way to collaborate with team to get the work done across the board using methodologies such as Scrum, Agile and Kanban boards.
We will also learn about all the service offering from Azure DevOps service in complete details and their related workflow such as
- Azure Board – Creating workitems like Epics –> Features –> Stories –> Tasks/Bugs
- Azure Repos – Importing repos from local/GitHub or Azure Repos
- Azure Pipelines – Working with Build pipelines/Release pipelines, Local agents and Hosted agents and Deployment groups
- Azure Test plan – Creating automated tests with Selenium and looking at the report, along with manual test cases
- Azure Artifacts – Creating your own NPM or Nuget package manager within your project for your organization.
Who this course is for: