This course covers important Java components which is recommendation for every Java developer. If the student has gained knowledge of core Java, this course is highly recommended for the student. This course will covers Collections, Java Generics, Multithreading and expressions in details. The best thing about this course is that, this course will help you to understand these rather complicated concepts in easily understandable manner.
- The Java collections framework (JCF) is a set of classes and interfaces that implement commonly reusable collection data structures.
- Java Generics?
In a nutshell, generics enable types (classes and interfaces) to be parameters when defining classes, interfaces and methods. Much like the more familiar formal parameters used in method declarations, type parameters provide a way for you to re-use the same code with different inputs.
- In computer architecture, multithreading is the ability of a central processing unit (CPU) or a single core in a multi-core processor to execute multiple processes or threads concurrently, appropriately supported by the operating system.
Topics covers in this course
- Custom sorting using comparator
- Type parameters
- Generic method
- Bounded type parameter
- Comparable interface
- Wildcards in Generics
- Multithreading overview
- Creating thread by extending the thread class
- Creating thread by implementing runnable interface
- Synchronization under concurrency control
- Synchronized method
- Synchronized block
- Synchronized block on object
- Static synchronization
- Usage of volatile keyword
- Wait and notify
- and many more…..
Who is the target audience?
- Java programmers
- You must know Java basics before taking this course
Download Torrent [Size : 1.46 GB]
Source : https://www.udemy.com/collection-java-generics-multithreading/