If you want to effectively communicate with your co-workers, employees, boss, family and friends, then this is course for you! Communication Fundamentals: How To Communicate Better introduces you to the key tools and know-how that you need to effectively communicate in order to build stronger relationships and have better outcomes! In this course you’ll learn how to use the communication process, the various channels of communication and how to recognize which channel is appropriate for which style of personality. You’ll also learn about the power of persuasion and how to utilize multiple persuasion styles, how to work and manage virtual teams, how to communicate cross culturally, and you’ll learn how to do it in a way that’s both informative and engaging!
What Will I Learn?
- Identifying and flexing with different personality types, communication styles
- The difference between formal and informal styles of communication and when to use each
- How to put yourself in the shoes of the receiver in order to truly understand what they’re trying to get across
- The power of silence and when to use it
- How to be persuasive with different types of personalities in order to reach the best outcome
This course is also full of examples and activities that allow you to practice what you are learning!
Work with me over 6 exercises to develop your competencies and communication skills!
Learning Communication Fundamentals will benefit you professionally as you gain skills and acquire tools that will enable you to lead your team, create a cohesive momentum within your company and become a strong communicator in any situation! This is an important skill for leaders and anyone dealing with a team or people to have in order to create a successful workplace environment.
Communication Fundamentals can be challenging and complex. To navigate this maze you need to develop the skills to communicate with different types of people, in multiple situations and you have to know when and how to communicate so that both you and the other party are happy, and that is exactly what you will learn to do in this course!
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to learn how to effectively communicate
- Anyone looking to have better relationships
- Anyone looking to adapt their style to get their message across to different personalities and audiences
- You should be eager to learn how to communicate more effectively and excited to learn!
Communication Fundamentals: How To Communicate Better.zip | Mirror [Size: 989.4 MB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)