Welcome to the Complete Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp, the only course you need to learn Python and get into data science.
At over 35+ hours, this Python course is without a doubt the most comprehensive data science and machine learning course available online. Even if you have zero programming experience, this course will take you from beginner to mastery. Here’s why:
- The course is a taught by the lead instructor at the App Brewery, London’s leading in-person programming bootcamp.
- In the course, you’ll be learning the latest tools and technologies that are used by data scientists at Google, Amazon, or Netflix.
- This course doesn’t cut any corners, there are beautiful animated explanation videos and real-world projects to build.
- The curriculum was developed over a period of three years together with industry professionals, researchers and student testing and feedback.
- To date, we’ve taught over 200,000 students how to code and many have gone on to change their lives by getting jobs in the industry or starting their own tech startup.
- You’ll save yourself over $12,000 by enrolling, but get access to the same teaching materials and learn from the same instructor and curriculum as our in-person programming bootcamp.
We’ll take you step-by-step through video tutorials and teach you everything you need to know to succeed as a data scientist and machine learning professional.
The course includes over 35 hours of HD video tutorials and builds your programming knowledge while solving real-world problems.
In the curriculum, we cover a large number of important data science and machine learning topics, such as:
- Data Cleaning and Pre-Processing
- Data Exploration and Visualisation
- Linear Regression
- Multivariable Regression
- Optimisation Algorithms and Gradient Descent
- Naive Bayes Classification
- Descriptive Statistics and Probability Theory
- Neural Networks and Deep Learning
- Model Evaluation and Analysis
Throughout the course, we cover all the tools used by data scientists and machine learning experts, including:
- Python 3
- Scikit Learn
By the end of this course, you will be fluently programming in Python and be ready to tackle any data science project. We’ll be covering all of these Python programming concepts:
- Data Types and Variables
- String Manipulation
- Lists, Tuples and Dictionaries
- Loops and Iterators
- Conditionals and Control Flow
- Generator Functions
- Context Managers and Name Scoping
- Error Handling
By working through real-world projects you get to understand the entire workflow of a data scientist which is incredibly valuable to a potential employer.
Sign up today, and look forward to:
- 178+ HD Video Lectures
- 30+ Code Challenges and Exercises
- Fully Fledged Data Science and Machine Learning Projects
- Programming Resources and Cheatsheets
- Our best selling 12 Rules to Learn to Code eBook
- $12,000+ data science & machine learning bootcamp course materials and curriculum
Who this course is for:
- If you want to learn to code through building fun and useful projects, then take this course.
- If you want to solve real-life problems using data.
- If you want to learn how to build machine learning algorithms such as deep learning and neural networks.
- If you are a seasoned programmer, take this course to get up to speed quickly with the workflow of a data scientist.
- If you want to take ONE COURSE and learn everything you need to know about data science and machine learning then take this course.
- No programming experience needed! I’ll teach you everything you need to know.
- No statistics knowledge required! I’ll teach you everything you need to know.
- No calculus knowledge required! as long as you’ve done some high school maths, I’ll take you step by step through the difficult parts.
- Also, no paid software required – all projects use free and open source software
- All you need is Mac or PC computer with access to the internet
Last updated 5/2019
Complete Data Science & Machine Learning Bootcamp – Python 3.zip [Size: 14.7 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)