- Over 45000 happy students from 153 countries enrolled in my courses
- Featured in “Entrepreneur” and “Business Insider” magazine
- Overall, 2100+ TOP Reviews on all my courses
Learn and master how to write a powerful copy that increase sale, attention, followers with using practical tips and techniques.
You will learn how to:
- What is copywriting
- Who is your customer
- 6 powerful formulas to write a good headline
- Cognitive biases in headline
- How to write a copy (body) that increase call to action
What is copywriting?
Copywriting is the act of writing text for the purpose of advertising or other forms of marketing. The product, called copy, is written content that aims to increase brand awareness and ultimately persuade a person or group to take a particular action.
Copywriters help create billboards, brochures, catalogs, magazine and newspaper advertisements, sales letters and other direct mail, scripts for television or radio commercials, tag lines, white papers and other marketing communications.
How are we going to do it?
We should present an argument strong enough to convince visitors that what we are going to provide them (product, info, free sample, …) worth a lot more than what they give us (email, phone number, money, …)
Where you can use copywriting?
- Market research
- Email marketing
- Search engine optimization(SEO)
If you really want to write a copy that sells, join this course because these are the core of a successful marketing and sales.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who want to increase sale in their business or others
- Anyone who want to work as a freelancer in copywriting field
- Anyone who want to grab people’s attention
- Anyone who want to write effective blogs
- Anyone who want to increase sale from email marketing
- Willing to spend at least 10 minutes to learn and practice
- Suggestion: It is better to learn 21 cognitive biases of marketing first
Last updated 11/2018
Copywriting A-Z write a copy that attract, convince & sells.zip | Mirror [Size: 725.0 MB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)