Learn a practical skill-set in detecting and defeating online threats and become a Cyber Security Specialist – not just in theory – but in practice.
Go from a beginner to advanced in this easy to follow expert course by building security analysis tools using the wildly popular Python programming language, along with analyzing web application security vulnerabilities and solutions using frameworks like Ruby on Rails and php.
There is NO platform dependency in this course – You can use any platform you choose – Windows, MacOS and Linux.
No prior experience required with Python or any of the topics covered in this course – There is a Python crash course included!
This course covers the fundamental building blocks of your required skill set – some key items include:
- Vulnerability Analysis
- Building and Publishing Security Tools – Dynamic web app security scanner, Password hashing and encrypt tool among many others!
- Security Scanning
- Phishing Protection
- Web Application Vulnerability Mitigation
- Password Complexity Analysis
- Antivirus Evasion Remediation
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Network Traffic Analysis
- Cloud Security
- Ethical Hacking
- Web Reconnaissance
- Wireless Access Point Protection
- Programming with Python
We also cover the biggest threats in the information technology world today, including:
- Code Exploits
- Sensitive Data Exposure
- SQL Injection
- Social Engineering
- Cross-Site Scripting
- Port Scanning
- and many more!
You will get lifetime access to over 100 lectures and 11 hours of video lectures plus corresponding text guides for the lectures!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners in the cyber security and/or information technology world
- Professionals looking to improve their knowledge in using Python for cyber security
- Beginners in web application security
- Students curious about security in information technology and its practical applications
- Cyber security professional switching to Python
- Student looking to learn Python programming and how it’s applied in Cyber Security
- No prior experience with Cyber Security required
- Basic understanding of how the web works will be useful
- No prior experience with programming necessary – Python crash course included in the course!
Last updated 10/2018
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)