This course will teach you DevOps concepts of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery, with emphasis on Jenkins, Git and Maven build automation.
DevOps as a software development practice has been around for quite a long time now, but the term has been coined only in the recent past and it is becoming more and more relevant, given that companies ranging from small start ups to behemoths like Amazon Netflix Google are investing billions into it.
DevOps automation experts are in great demand now and is proving to be a very lucrative career move.
The course has been designed, keeping this demand in mind so that you get to learn both concepts and at the same time get to work on it, hands on. I am sure, that by the end of this course you will feel very confident in building and deploying a fully automated and functional Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery pipeline in Jenkins.
You will learn DevOps concepts and Jenkins from scratch. You are also taught Maven, that is probably the most popular tool used for build automation.
Here is a brief of what you would learn:
- DevOps Concepts – Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Differences between DevOps Concepts like CI and CD
- Jenkins Terminology along with the UI
- All about Apache Maven
- Jenkins jobs for implementing DevOps Continuous Integration
- Jenkins jobs for continuous testing, static code analysis
- Jenkins jobs for DevOps Continuous Deployment
- Jenkins jobs for DevOps Continuous Delivery
- Build Pipeline in Jenkins
- Jenkins Distributed Builds with Master Slave Architecture
- Jenkins Pipeline as Code
At appropriate stages you would be given exercises and projects to work on that would help you explore on your own and also refresh your learning.
The course goes over the topics step by step – For each topic – DevOps, Jenkins, Maven, Git and Jenkins Pipelines – in sufficient detail and adopts a code/work along method so that students can run the builds in parallel to the instructor.
The theory has been kept to a minimum and crisp, just enough to get you the context before you start hands on.
Who this course is for:
- Developers, QA testers, Deployment team members and anyone who is into software development
- Students who wish to learn to automate and add quality to their software projects using DevOps
- A Computer with Internet Connectivity
- Ability to install softwares like Jenkins, Maven and Tomcat
- Basic understanding of software development
Last updated 5/2018
DevOps CI CD with Jenkins Maven Git and Pipeline.zip | Mirror [Size: 1.4 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)