In the course we build a mini project that listens to key presses and updates an element on the page accordingly. Topics covered include.
- Listen for keyboard arrow key presses
- Track key presses and move the element accordingly
- Run a function to move and element
- Create an array of elements
- Execute a list of movements on command
- Update, Delete and move elements on the page.
- Source Code is included.
Step by step learning with all steps included.
Who this course is for:
- Web developers
- Access to computer
- Use of editor to write code
- HTML and CSS knowledge
Last updated 2/2019
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)