Welcome! This is English for Intermediate learners. Grammar Rules and Expressions the easy way. Detailed and easy to follow lectures and exercises will help you improve your English Grammar skills and enrich your vocabulary in English. They will also help you to speak English with confidence.
In this course you will learn:
- How to use English Possessive Adjectives and Pronouns
- How to use Demonstrative Adjectives and Pronouns
- The most common prefixes and suffixes in English and how do they change the meaning of a root word
- What are superlatives and comparatives in English?
- Irregular comparatives and superlatives
- Conditional Tenses in English – Zero Conditional, First Conditional, Second Conditional and Third Conditional
- Conditional Wishes and Regrets
- English Modal Verbs and how you can use Modal Verbs correctly
- How to use Used To, Would, Get used to and I am used to
- English Verbs followed by -ING and TO + INFINITIVE
- English Expressions about Time with meanings and examples
- English Expressions with the verb TO MAKE
AND MUCH MORE!
This course is complete with English Grammar pdf sheets which are available for you to download.
After each section you will be able to check your knowledge with multichoice questions quizzes.
Finally, I am always available to answer any questions that you might have.
Who this course is for:
- You are an intermediate English learner. This course is not suitable for beginners.
- You don’t believe that you can achieve fluency in English within a month
- You are preparing for IELTS or any other English proficiency tests
- You would like to improve English Grammar Skills and learn new English Expressions
- You have a desire to speak English fluently
- You should already have completed elementary level of English
Last updated 12/2018
English for Intermediate – Grammar Rules and Expressions.zip | Mirror [Size: 835.9 MB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)