What’s included in the course?
- This course is purposely direct and to the point. You’ll learn everything you need, without wasting time on boring, drawn out content. It shouldn’t take years to learn fingerpicked guitar.
- You’ll learn many new techniques and improve your fingerstyle skills.
- Individual, priority support. Have a question? No worries, I’m always here to help you with any issues you have along the way!
- A great system on udemy for keeping track of which videos you’ve been through, regardless of which device you’re on
Priority Support At No Extra Charge
If you have any issues at all during the course, I’m always ready and available to answer any questions you have.
I know that people struggle with fingerstyle guitar, and I can help you get through your problems hassle free. I love being able to directly help students, so I’m always happy when my students send me questions!
This course is NOT a magic wand, but it IS a targeted missile
Will this course give you instant guitar god superpowers? Of course not. Like any skill, it takes practice.
But what this course will do for you is set you on the absolute most direct path to being able to play fingerstyle guitar well with as little time and effort as possible. You’ll still have to practice, but everything you do practice will be incredibly useful, and get you much farther than you thought you’d be, in much less time.
So give the course a try, and I guarantee you’ll up your fingerpicking skills in no time at all.
Who is the target audience?
- You are comfortable with chords and tabs
- You have a bit of experience with basic fingerstyle positioning
- You should be comfortable changing chords
- You should be able to read guitar tabs
- You should know basic fingerstyle finger positioning
Fingerstyle Guitar – Intermediate Level Fingerpicking.zip | Mirror [Size: 1.5 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)