One of my students says “Aarti emphasises the pronunciation which is the hardest part of mastering French. All other courses I’ve done miss this important point.”Bonjour et Bienvenue!This course teaches French used (spoken & written) in France. The overall aim of the course is to equip you with strong fundamentals using which you can progress your learning of the French language. This foundation course is designed for those with little or no previous knowledge of the French language. The course emphasises pronunciation, so every word used in a lesson is taught using the English script.
This course will help you acquire a solid foundation of the language; you are expected to have at this level to express yourself confidently.
On successful completion of the course you will be able to:
1. Know and pronounce vocabulary for use in written and spoken French as appropriate at the current level
2. Advance your French language skills using the knowledge acquired from this French foundation course
About course delivery:
· This course uses screen based techniques
· It is taught by Aarti, a bilingual speaker who is not native but an experienced French teacher
· The entire course is downloadable
· Audio based and displaying French pronunciation using the English script
Who is the target audience?
- Those with little or no prior knowledge of the French language
- Existing French language learners who would like to polish their French fundamentals
- French language teachers or tutors requiring a teaching framework for basic French
- Those who want to check if the French language interests them before diving deeper in
- You must understand that learning a language can prove challenging
- You must determine if your personal goals are in line with the course goals
- Effort and enthusiasm is required from your end. You get what you put in!
- Basic conversational English because the course will be taught in English
- Internet connection to view course
French Foundation Course with Pronunciation Techniques.zip | Mirror [Size: 89.3 MB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)