Who is this course for?
This course is specifically designed for people who are wanting to learn how to use HTML to create websites and for people who want to kickstart learning to program.
What’s the course about?
This course is all about HTML, and how you can easily learn HTML to code in HTML to produce websites.
Why this course?
There are lots of courses that teach you HTML…and of course we suggest you do as many as you can. However, if this is your first time, or if you are wanting to get into HTML and web development, then this is the best course for you. Why?
- Firstly it will be fun! Learning that is not fun is not fun…OK, I suppose that makes sense 😉 We want you to have fun during your learning and will not only show you what is vital – but we plan to keep it fun and interesting too.
- Secondly, we know that not only do you want to enjoy your learning, you want it to be easy to follow and meaningful. As such we are careful to go in a step-by-step way through the content, ensuring you understand everything before we move on. And if at any stage you are lost, then we are here to help. Just drop us a message and we will get back to you.
- Thirdly you are about to be taught – not just by one person – but by I unique father-son team. We have been working together for years on online courses (check out our programming courses and others). I (Craig) have a PhD in educational technology and have been involved in technology and teaching it for over 30 years. I will share with you the benefit of my knowledge of teaching ensuring that the teaching is engaging, professional and effective. Joshua, has worked years and has developed numerous courses on programming and video editing. Together we are going to guide you on your learning journey with Final Cut Pro.
- Fourthly, and maybe most importantly, is the approach we use. Unlike other courses, this course is based on a special teaching approach, designed for digital-age learning, called the Activated Classroom Teaching approach. This proven approach results in more effective learning because you are more engaged. You’ll find out more about it in the start of the course.
What kind of materials are included?
The course includes everything you need. The lectures are professionally created, as people have come to expect from ACT Academy courses. We will explain everything to you and give you access to additional files/content where they are needed.
How long will the course take to complete?
There are 4 sections to this course, with each section providing short powerful videos on individual concepts. Learning to become proficient in HTML takes time. But, by following the course and working through each section, you will move from easily through the essential basics and emerge a confident HTML coder.
How is this course structured?
This is an action course. So the course starts with getting to the doing straight away. The course is structured in the following way:
- Section 1 – Introduction to HTML 5 and an HTML editor – By the end of this section you will understand the basics of HTML and be able to use Sublime HTML editor to code in HTML.
- Section 2 – Building a webpage with HTML – By the end of this section you will be able to create a basic webpage in HTML including images.
- Section 3 – Making your webpage look good – By the end of this section you will know how to improve the look of your website using background images, as well as how to create and display a website logo
- Section 4 – Creating additional pages – By the end of this section you will know how to create additional webpages and then link the pages together with text and images
Why take this course?
It is quite simply the best course, covering the key content, in the most engaging way, by a most unique teaching team, using a proven approach for teaching with technology!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn HTML with a gentle start
- Anyone who wants to start getting into web development
- Anyone who is interested in learning programming
- You should be comfortable with using a computer and working with browsers, websites, etc.
Last updated 11/2017
HTML Programming For Beginners (THE Easy and Fun 3Hr Course).zip | Mirror [Size: 2.1 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)