Imagine a world of connected “things” (devices, vehicles, buildings) able to talk to a network, internet, to themselves and be able to take actions ?
Welcome to the IOT(Internet of Things) space, a new revolution, which will have 212 Billion Installed things, 30 Billion autonomously connected things, 3 Million Peta Bytes off Embedded Systems Data by 2020, spanning across all verticals estimated at a value of $8.9 trillion.
If you want to make career in Internet of Things: an evolving technology than this course is for you. You will learn everything from high level controllers to interactive dashboard designing.
Definition of Internet of Things:
Internet of Things is a general term used for devices talking over a network for the purpose of Monitoring, Analysis & Control without any human interference.
As per the definition you will learn the design for all three aspects of IoT i.e. Monitoring, Analysis & Control
IoT is a hot area and it has the potential to impact a variety of industries. This course is designed to initiate the widest possible group of people to the field of IoT and will be comprehensive in its scope. This course supplies in-depth content that put the theory into practice.
You will do Major Projects which you can include in your CV as well such as Camera interface with Raspberry pi.
You will do projects with Arduino like,
LCd interfacing,LED matrix,
Sending SMS and Calls,
Might sure that you will learn from another instructor as our trust connected to severe of them.
Yo will be given examples as much as possible projects which can be build by using IOT.
Finally you will be given some project booklet ,Cookbook of boards , and some material regarding IOT.
You will be also given Arduino cookbook for free ,so you can build your own projects.
At the end you will be provided some interview question from Arduino
Who this course is for:
- This course is built keeping in mind all levels of Audience, Anybody who is interested in building IOT products to sell or for professional use, personal use or for college projects can take this course
- Anyone who is interested in learning about new technologies
- Students , developers and technical designers
- This course is for anyone who is curious wants to explore how he/she can learn IoT and profit from the IoT megatrend
- Having a beginner level understanding of electronic and electrical circuits is recommended but not necessary
- It will help if you have some background in electronics and know basic coding principles
- If not then don’t worry everything will taught from basics
Last updated 6/2019
Internet of Things (IOT) – Full Course for Learners.zip | Mirror [Size: 4.5 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)