Acquire the ability to deal with today’s fast evolving technological threats.
Information security is an area that every organization needs to deal with, considering the increased security risks arising from emerging technologies and the growing army of malicious attackers.
This CISSP training course covers topics ranging from operations security, telecommunications, network and internet security and business continuity planning.
The training course is delivered by a certified CISSP professional, covering all eight domains of the CISSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) and is addressed to both information security professionals, which are committed to continually expanding their knowledge and expertise, as well as the general public.
The CISSP certification is a worldwide recognized standard of achievement that confirms knowledge in the information security field and is imperative to a cyber security career. CISSPs are information assurance professionals that assure a secure business environment.
The CISSP Certification offers the following benefits:
- Advanced knowledge of information security
- Enhanced credibility and marketability career distinction
- Increased income than non-certified professionals
The CISSP course is nothing more and nothing less than a thorough, deep dive into the most critical skills of information technology and it is available to anyone, anywhere in the world.
Who this course is for:
- This is an introductury course to find the details and requirements of becoming a CISSP. Is for anyone pursuing a career in cybersecurity or currently employed in the field and gaining more experience. Associate level is for those knowledgeable in cybersecurity but do not yet have the experience required to become certified.
- A good understanding of Information Technology and Information Security
Last updated 8/2019
Introduction to the CISSP Security Certification.zip | Mirror [Size: 484.4 MB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)