With over 45 videos this online Java training course is designed to provide a solid foundation in Java network programming and network communication.
Learn something new
Network programming is one field which everybody uses but is still considered an advanced topic.
Open Source Code
All source code shown in this course is also available for download. Students can create their own projects using the downloaded java files.
Combine theory with practice!
Each chapter has an intro video to cover basic theory needed to understand the rest of the material covered.
In the first chapter you will learn the concept of network communication from the very basic fundamental level that needs to be understood by everyone.
Two other chapters are included in this course for those programmer who haven’t worked yet with java threads or java IO. These two are very important topics when you want to build a network application and I want to ensure that all students have the basics before we start to code Client – Server applications.
In the Socket (Java Socket programming) section you will start to write simple TCP servers or TCP clients. Also, you will learn how to create a multi-user or a multithreaded server and we are going to test each written application. We will connect multiple TCP clients to a multithreaded server and we will observe the TCP server behavior and how it makes to respond to multiple clients at the same time.
In this chapter I will cover some other important network programming topics:
- Scan a remote host for open ports
- Get network interface hardware information
- Validate an IP address in different ways
- Ping a remote host address using java code
- Browse internet using java code.
- Web scrapping – get what data you want from a web page
UDP chapter focus on the difference between the most used Transport Layer protocols: TCP and UDP. We will write together a UDP server and a UDP client. The interesting part of this chapter comes after we will run the code. The next chapters present some useful applications:
- Send an email
- Transfer files between a server and a client using TCP sockets
- A small web browser.
- A computer – Windows, Mac or Linux
- Java Development Kit 7 or Java Development Kit 8
- Netbeans, Eclipse or any other IDE
- Basic Java knowledge
- Basic computer and Internet skills
Who is the target audience?
- The course is aimed for anyone who wants to learn network programming
- If you have never written code, this course is probably not for you.
Download Torrent [Size : 503 MB]
Source : https://www.udemy.com/java-network-programming/