Hi, Welcome to Just Enough Data Structures in Python By Examples course for Python Built-in DS .
In this course we will discuss in details the core built-in data structures such as lists, dictionaries, tuples and sets that are used in different types of Python Apps .
The Data Structure is a data organization, management, and storage format that enables efficient access and modification.
It is a collection of data values, the relationships among them, and the functions or operations that can be applied to the data.
By the end of the course, you will understand:
- Creating Lists and storing Different Types of Data using lists.
- Multiple Tasks like inserting, extending, sorting, counting or reversing sequences .
- Using Operators for Extending Lists in Python.
- Implementing Queue in Python and Filtering the items.
- Working with Sequences of immutable Python objects.
- Working with different Types of built-in methods for sequences.
- Creating and Handling keys and Values for Dictionaries and copying sequences.
- Working with collections of mutable and immutable data.
In this quick course you’ll learn more than just enough about Python Data Structures very Fast .
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to dive deep into Python Data Structures.
- Programmers who know the Basics of Python.
- Junior Python Developer.
- Programmers who are looking for jobs.
- Python Basics such as variables, loops, conditions, operators and methods.
Last updated 7/2019
Just Enough Data Structures in Python By Examples.zip | Mirror [Size: 326.3 MB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)