C++ is a middle-level programming language developed by Bjarne Stroustrup starting in 1979 at Bell Labs. In the 1990s, C++ became one of the most used programming languages in the world. C++ is a general-purpose programming language. It has imperative, object-oriented and generic programming features, while also providing facilities for low-level memory manipulation.
· Function Prototypes
· Static class data
· Data Structures
· Inheritance etc…
PS: Glossary has been added as a resources to Chapter 1 of the course.
Who is the target audience?
- • Students willing to gain knowledge and learn about programming in C++
- • Beginners, Intermediates and Advanced level learners.
- • People who want to make their carrier in Software Industry.
- • Programmers who want to expand the number of languages they can use.
- • Basic Computer skills
- • Internet connection in order to view and download videos.
- • Focus and dedication to learn C++