In this course you will learn about cryptography. In this part of the series you will consider most of the private key cryptosystems such as Caesar cipher, Vigenere cipher, Data Encryption Standard (DES) and Advanced Encryption Standard (AES).
- cryptography fundamentals
- private key and public key cryptosystems
- Caesar cipher theory
- Caesar cipher implementation
- how to crack Caesar cipher
- frequency analysis and language detection
- Vigenere cipher theory and implementation
- how to crack Vigenere cipher with Kasiski-algorithm
- random and pseudo-random numbers
- one time pad theory and implementation
- pseudo-random number generators (middle square method and LCG)
- Data Encryption Standard (DES) theory and implementation
- cryptoanalysis techniques
- Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) theory and implementation
Thanks for joining my course, let’s get started!
Who is the target audience?
- Python developers courious about cryptography!
- You should have an interest in cryptography as well as some programming knowledge in Python!
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)