Here’s how the course journey will go:
- First: the Basics. You’ll ramp on the console, syntax, objects, and other language fundamentals.
- Second: Functions. There are a few ways to create functions. So you’ll explore those differences, and important concepts like the `this` keyword.
- Third: Types – Digging Deeper. There are some big questions about types: what is type coercion? How are truthy and falsy different? What is null vs. undefined? In this section, you’ll cover those questions and more.
- Fifth: Objects – Deeper Concepts. This section will introduces more features that can clean up code around objects. The larger topic in this section is a series of videos on creating object clones.
- Sixth: Functions – Deeper Concepts. The theme of “Deeper concepts” continues. This time, it’s functions. In this section, you’ll dig into big terms like closures, function factories, and higher-order functions.
In addition to the interview-question based videos, there are resources like quizzes to help reinforce your learning.
Who this course is for:
- Minimal experience in another language will help. But it’s not necessary. You can be a beginner.
- If you’re more experienced, start the course at a later section. It would be valuable to go through the interview question videos – no matter your level.
Last updated 4/2019
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)