Being a industry leader in reporting analytics, Tableau is quickly taking over the market and replacing other big tools. Companies are switching over to this due to ease of use and its ability to create stunning graphs.
Having worked as consultant for the past five years, I have had a chance to work with very big names in the industry. I have noticed first hand and been involved in conversion process of dashboards that were made in Qlikview, PowerBI, Business Objects due to various reasons. Cost, Ease of Use being the big ones.
An average Tableau Developer makes about 78000 in Texas and up to 110,000 if you are working in New York.
Learn the basic and advance knowledge related to Data Science and Visualization using Tableau, one of the leading data visualizations software in the market today.
The knowledge that the students will get from the course will enable them to create unlimited opportunities in discovering and analyzing different data patterns such as the latest sales trends, customer purchase behavior, and even process bottlenecks.
The students will get lessons on how to visualize and analyze data using Tableau by:
· Understanding the fundamental concepts
· Learn how to create charts in Tableau
· Learn hierarchies/grouping/ write calculations
· Learn dimensions and measures
· Learn the different type of joins
· Creating aliases working with the data source
· Learn about the different filters
Ultimately, The course will teach the students all the basic features of Tableau that will enable them to familiarize, explore, and experiment in the data visualization market. This will enable the student to learn how to prepare, fix, and present the data quickly and easily
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Business Analyst, Data Analyst, Analytics Students, College Students
- The course is designed for new data analytics students who want to jumpstart their analytics career.
- This course is also intended for basic and intermediate Tableau users who want to improve or enhance their Tableau skills and knowledge.
- The course is for students who want to learn the proper techniques in fully utilizing the potential of Tableau.
- The course is also designed for students who are planning and want to pass the Desktop Specialists Certification Exam.
- The course is also good for people who are looking to add knowledge and maximize new opportunities for data-driven and analytics career.
- PC with Windows/Mac
- Tableau Public (free) or Tableau Desktop installed
- Basic Knowledge or understanding of Data Visualization is useful in understanding concepts — but the course is geared towards freshers
- Willingness to learn & time to invest in actively learning
Last updated 7/2019
Learn Tableau – Beginners In-depth Course: Zero to Hero.zip | Mirror [Size: 1.6 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)