If you want to become a web developer the very first language you need to learn is HTML. HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) is the code that is used to structure a web page and its content. For example, content could be structured within a set of paragraphs, a list of bulleted points, or using images and data tables. HTML is the standard markup language for creating Web pages.
- HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language
- HTML describes the structure of Web pages using markup
- HTML elements are the building blocks of HTML pages
- HTML elements are represented by tags
- HTML tags label pieces of content such as “heading”, “paragraph”, “table”, and so on
- Browsers do not display the HTML tags, but use them to render the content of the page
HTML is the programming language that powers the web. And like any language, once you master it, you can begin to create your own content, whether that’s simple websites or complex web applications. This course provides the training to help you build very useful HTML web development skills.
We will incorporate what has been learnt by creating a one page website.
- HTML Elements
- Creating Links
- Adding images to web page
- Embedding videos on a webpage
- Creating paragraphs
- Creating headings
- Creating HTML document
- Inspecting HTML elements
- Using Attributes
- Creating Lists
- HTML entities
- HTML Div
- Id attribute
- Class attribute
- Span element
- Formatting text
- Creating forms
- Creating Tables
Who is the target audience?
- Absolute beginners to coding | programming
- Anyone who wants to become a web developer