Are you looking for how to setup a local database using node – this is the course for you.
Source Code is included to get you started quickly
Step by step learning – starting with the basics and moving through to combining fundamentals and writing code.
Bonus – 25 page downloadable resource and course guide included. With source code, useful code snippets and resources.
- setup of express to run local machine on your computer
- download and setup of SQLite database
- useful packages like nodemon and MD5
- inserting data to your local database
- query database for results
- setup of paths for files
- use of body parser to get post data
- submitting of form data to database
- setup of basic app to interact with database
Step by step learning with all steps included.
Along with friendly support in the Q&A to help you learn and answer any questions you may have.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn more about NodeJS
- Application developers
- Web developers
- Anyone who wants to learn about setting a SQLlite database locally
- Web development experience