Are you ready to create a powerful short video or animation you can use online across a variety of social media platforms that will help boost your brand, spread your message, and have a wider reach and impact?
This course is for anyone who wants to craft more effective multimedia messages that generate greater support, awareness, clicks, and donations/sales for your cause, business, or product online.
Here’s what you will take away from this course:
- Create an effective and powerful animation or video that will speak to and engage your audience in only 30 seconds (or less).
- Understand the huge benefits of animation and video social media marketing on Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, LinkedIn, and more.
- Add powerful animated/video messages to a wide range of social media platforms with a deeper understanding of each platform’s specific quirks and opportunities.
- Get started making your first video business card, animated gif, video intros and outros, and closed captions.
- Dive into a range of possible animation and video tools and techniques to help inspire your own creative process.
This step-by-step, clear, and easy to follow course will show you how and why you should make short video and animation for use online. We’ll discuss what your goals should be for planning them, what to say, and how to end them so your viewers will take action.
We’ll also get into all the various social media platforms and how you can harness the power of each one to get your videos out there, online, and going viral.
We are two animators and multimedia practitioners with decades of collective experience teaching offline and online to a diverse group of students from around the world. We use our custom teaching approach to turn complex information into something simple, memorable, easy-to-understand in as short amount of time as possible to ensure that you get the most important, relevant, and useful information that can be applied immediately to your art, work, and everyday life.
Anneke Camstra is an artist and animator with a 30+ year career in the art world, and an avid promoter of DIY animation and video by teaching a variety of animation software programs and techniques on Udemy in 13 courses. Her main message is that “The new software is very democratic… allowing you to make videos, messages, animations, eCards, promo’s, explainer videos and much more the easy way. You don’t need to hire expensive experts anymore. Now you can do it yourself!”
Kristen Palana, MFA, is a former tenured Associate Professor of Digital Media and Program Director of Film & Digital Media at The American University of Rome (2006-2016) and a practicing award-winning multimedia artist. She’s been advising BA, BFA, and MFA students since 2000 to craft better, more powerful multimedia messages for use online and offline. She also assists 25K+ online students around the world since 2014 through courses on graphic & web design, illustration & digital painting, animation, video, crowdfunding, influence, creativity, and more. Kristen currently serves as a Visiting Associate Professor of Digital Media at the brand new American University of Myanmar in Yangon, Myanmar (Burma).
New bonus lectures and resources will continue to be added and timely advice will be provided in the discussion forum. We love to help and always respond to inquiries and discussions ASAP.
Please Note: All students who enroll in this course also will receive periodic free and discounted access to our other top-rated current and upcoming courses.
Empower yourself now by enrolling in this course and join our growing learning community! Click the “Take This Course” button in the upper right corner and let’s get started boosting your social media influence today.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone looking to know more about the marketing potential of short video and animation across a wide array of social media channels.
- This course was made with social media beginners and novices, small business owners, and entrepreneurs in mind.
- No special materials, knowledge, or software is required to take this course. However students who already have some basic video, animation, or social media experience will have an easier time jumping in and getting straight to work.
- This course covers a wide range of broad concepts, tools, and techniques related to video, animation, and social media. However those looking for in-depth specifics on one particular social media platform or software package should consider taking one of our other courses or looking for more comprehensive resources.
Last updated 10/2018
Make Powerful Short Video and Animation For Social Media.zip | Mirror [Size: 1.2 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)