Reactive Paradigm is used widely in multiple projects around the world with a variety of programming languages. Reactive Approach use a higher level of abstraction than traditional approaches, where developers focus much more on what they need to do instead of how to do it, this approach is called the declarative programming. It uses also an event-driven approach where the application updates itself in response to external and internal events in a form of notifications to controllers. We use it much more on the MVC Pattern as the view is getting all the data it needs from controller in a reactive way, that’s why RxJava works perfectly with pattern designs.
In this course, we will be using RxJava 2.0, which is the latest version. It includes all the features of Java 8 Lambda expressions and also Modularity and Streams of Java 9 & 10.
The course is subdivided as following:
- Observable and Observers: working and manipulating data streams in a much more seamless way
- RxJava Operators: we will use lambda expressions in operators to transform, reduce, suppress and even perform all sorts of actions on data streams
- Combinations and multicasting: combining techniques like zipping and merging to put all different observables into one observable
- Flowables: a great alternative when dealing with huge data sets and with higher velocity
- Concurrency operators: to make rxjava applications multithreaded
- Transformers: to compose our own operators and be able to create new ones if needed
- Testing and debugging: with rxjava testing operators
With this comprehensive curriculum student will have a solid knowledge in rxjava
So let’s rock it guys !
Who is the target audience?
- Developers keen to have a grasp of new trends in java programming
- Software developers and students
- Professionals in the programming realm
- Anyone who has programming curiousity towards new trends
- Java basics
- Be familiar with basic functional programming is preferred but not mandatory
- Any IDE tool is sufficient
Master Java Reactive Programming with RxJava 2.zip | Mirror [Size: 1.4 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)