WELCOME TO MERCARI MASTERCLASS: A BEGINNERS GUIDE TO MASTERING MERCARI!
**Mercari is currently only available in the United States, United Kingdom, and Japan**
An in depth Step-by-Step Course on how to create, market, and scale your Mercari Store and turn it into a consistent revenue stream.
In this course you’ll learn how to turn your old belongings into cash using the newly created iOS & Android app Mercari. Don’t return your old junk to the thrift store or throw it in the trash. Sell it online and you’ll be shocked by how much money you can make!
Want to get serious and take it up a notch? You’ll find the tools you need in this course to ensure your inventory and stock of items continually grows alongside learning how to market your products effectively.
The best part? There are no start-up costs whatsoever to get started with Mercari. Look around your house for anything and everything picking up dust and you’ll have more than enough to get the ball rolling. All you’ll need is a mobile device, a Mercari account, and any belongings you’re willing to part with for some cold cash.
Ready to use Mercari?
Jump inside the course and let’s get started!
Topics we will cover include:
- ACCOUNT SET-UP & NAVIGATION
- Online Safety
- Differences Between Desktop and Mobile Version
- HOW TO CREATE THE PERFECT PROFILE
- Balance, Credit, & Coupons
- Dealing With Mercari Customer Service
- What to do if Mercari Isn’t Available in Your Country
- HOW TO CREATE THE PERFECT PRODUCT LISTINGS
- What Can You Sell?
- The Importance of Highly Detailed Listings
- Understanding Titles, Keywords, & SEO
- Utilizing Bundles
- ORDER FULFILLMENT, PACKAGING, SHIPPING, RETURNS, PURCHASES, & CUSTOMER CARE
- Shipping & Packaging
- Returns & Cancellations
- Customer Service
- Getting Paid
- Making Purchases
- Avoiding Scammers Pt. 1
- Avoiding Scammers Pt. 2
- MARKETING YOUR STORE: DRIVING FREE TRAFFIC TO INCREASE SALES
- Internal Traffic
- External Traffic Pt. 1 – Marketplaces
- External Traffic Pt. 2 – Analytics & URL Shorteners
- External Traffic Pt. 3 – Blogs & Quora
- External Traffic Pt. 4 – Facebook
- External Traffic Pt. 5 – Instagram
- External Traffic Pt. 6 – Twitter
- External Traffic Pt. 7 – Pinterest
- External Traffic Pt. 8A – YouTube
- External Traffic Pt. 8B – YouTube
- External Traffic Pt. 9A – Forums & Groups
- External Traffic Pt. 9B – Forums & Groups
- External Traffic Pt. 9C – Forums & Groups
- External Traffic Pt. 10 – Paid Traffic
- SUSTAINABILITY: ACQUIRING MORE ITEMS TO SELL WHILE GROWING YOUR STORE
- Acquiring More Items to Sell – Online
- Acquiring More Items to Sell – Offline
- Logistical Problems
- What to Sell?
- Sources to Avoid
- Listing & Fulfillment
- INCREASING PROFIT & SCALING
- Scaling Your Store
- What to do if Sales Slow Down
- WRAP-UP & THANKS
- COMPLEMENTARY MATERIAL
- Mercari Information Report
- Shipping, Packaging, and Logistics Report
- Mercari Listing Checklist
- Customer Service Scripts & Dealing with Scammers Report
- Marketing & Dropshipping Report
- Approved Resources, Recommendations, & Supplies Report
- Join my Mercari, eBay, & Poshmark Sellers Facebook Group
- Join my eCommerce Facebook Group
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who sells online and would like to utilize an additional sales channel.
- Anyone who uses Mercari but would like a better grasp of it.
- Anyone who would like to earn money selling things around their house.
- Anyone who has never used Mercari and would like to learn about it.
- Anyone who uses Poshmark, eBay, or any other online marketplaces and would like an alternative.
- Anyone who would like to learn how improve their Mercari-listing marketing techniques.
- Live in the United States, United Kingdom, or Japan.
- An Account on the Mercari Platform.
- A Smartphone, Tablet, or Computer with an Internet Connection.
Mercari Masterclass: The Complete Guide to Mastering Mercari.zip | Mirror [Size: 1.2 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)