Welcome to the complete Portrait Photography for Beginners course!We are so excited to help you take better portraits. If you’re a relatively new photographer, this is the perfect portrait photography course to help you with this new skill!You’ll learn everything you need to know to take better portraits with any camera – DSLR, mirrorless, smartphone, or point-and-shoot.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN:
Start with our 6 tips to photographing better portraits:
- Choose a better background and compose your shot
- Lighting your portraits
- Properly and creatively expose your photo
- Play with depth of field
- Think about colors
- Interacting and posing your subject
You’ll learn portrait photography with real world demonstrations!
Join Will Carnahan, professional photographer and instructor, in a full demonstration to see how you can use our 6 tips in real life.
Learn how to edit your portraits to look even better!
Use free and professional photo editing apps on your phone, tablet, or computer. You’ll learn how to use different apps to professionally make your portraits look even better.
Share your photos on social media!
Get modern tips for sharing your photos on Instagram and Facebook. Use these tips to advance your professional photography career – if that’s what your goal is!
- Downloadable photos to practice editing with
- Tips for how to shoot weddings, headshots, and family portraits
- Premium support from your instructors
WHY TAKE THIS COURES FROM US:
So, why should take this course from us? There are plenty of portrait photography courses to choose from. But we believe that we’ve created a course that can truly help you take better portraits in less time.
Video School Online has created some of the best selling online photography courses, and we always strive to help you learn new skills in a fun and engaging way!
Lastly, we have a 30-day 100% money back guarantee! Try out this course, and see if you like it. There’s absolutely no risk!
We can’t wait to see you in the course!
Who is the target audience?
- Beginners and people looking to up their skills and take better portraits.
- While there are no requirements, we do recommend knowing your basic photography skills.
- You would benefit from knowing how your camera settings work (like aperture, shutter speed, ISO, and white balance).
- Learn the basics before taking this course with our Photography Masterclass.
Download Torrent [Size : 1.42 GB]
Source : https://www.udemy.com/portrait-photography-course/