Why spend dozens of hours earning a single certificate?
Rather than feeling overwhelmed, our learning opportunities gradually gifts students with many printable & sharable certificates. Resume-worthy achievements to testify of your step-by-step mastery of Python.
Never a “one size fits all” approach, our training opportunities are divided into beginner, intermediate, and advanced courses. Rather than learning things you might not need to know, students can choose the topics they are most interested in.
The Python Primer
In the Python 1000 programming series, students will learn how to apply fundamental keywords and built-in functions so as to design, create, & test programs. Common collection types, internationalization, and low-level binary / robotics concepts are also covered.
Students will learn how to avoid pitfalls & problems with Python 3 syntax, as well.
Written by a Principal Trainer & Principal Software Development Engineer, in order to insure mastery key topics are presented several times, as well as at ever-increasing depth. Students will also be using professional programming interfaces – the same tools that software developers use – to create their software.
From keywords & tabs, to testing & documentation, hints & tips on how to use Python in the professionalworld abound!
After completing the Python 1000 educational opportunities, in the Python 2000 series students will complete keyword mastery by exploring a large collection of activity-related topics. At the 2000 level, more advanced students will enjoy learning how to create Lambdas, Generators, Context Managers, Packages & Modules, Classes, how to manage Exceptions, as well as dozens of other advanced topics.
Students who have never written software before should consider first completing Python 1000 – The Python Primer, before completing Python 1100.
Who this course is for:
- Students familiar with programming concepts.
- New software developers who have completed Python 1000.
- Coders looking to better understand documentation & testing concepts in Python 3.
- Students looking for an evenly paced, certificate laden, customizable, education process.
- Learners wanting to know how to explore, as well add their own creations to, the Python landscape.
- Students needing to avoid embarassment by understanding seldom-taught problems with modern Python.
- Developers looking to start writing test cases using Python’s built-in testing facility.
- Learners who want to understand how to create Flowcharts to document past & future software development activities.
- Professionals who need to extract & map requirements to the code they create.
- People who need to know “why,” as well as “how” to use Python 3 in the professional world.
- Basic programming experience is required.
- Students should understand how to download & install programs from the Internet.
Last updated 5/2019
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)