No experience in programming required. Learn practical Python skills and get up and running in Python today.
*Course updated 03 November 2018 with new resources.*
Begin your Python journey here. Over the years I have tried to learn many programming languages. Most of the time I never got past the basics. But Python is different. Python is beautifully simple and yet incredibly powerful. It’s also easy to read which I love.
If you have just decided to learn programming then you have made the right choice, so take a breath. Python is very easy to learn which means that you will be through the basics and on to writing programs in a very short time.
Python is a one-stop shop. There’s a Python framework for pretty much anything, from web apps to data analysis. Python is often heralded as the easiest programming language to learn, with its simple and straightforward syntax. Python has risen in popularity due to Google’s investment in it over the past decade (in fact, one recent study has shown Python to be the most commonly taught programming language in U.S. schools). Other applications built with Python include Pinterest and Instagram.
This course is a step by step guide through the Python 3 programming language. You will go from a complete Python beginner, installing Python to creating your own programs.
There are over 130 lectures in this course and over 7 hours of video each one detailing a specific aspect of the Python programming language.
This course will walk you through:
- User input
- Conditional tests
- While loops
- Error handling
- and Tests…Phew!
I have over 9000 students in other Udemy courses with an average rating of 4.4 and like those courses this course also comes with a Zero Risk, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee! So you have nothing to lose.
Get programming with Python today and enroll now.
#python3 #pythonbeginners #pythontutorial #pythonprogramming
Who is the target audience?
- Students completely new to Python 3 or any programming language.
- Students looking to move from HTML / CSS to a easy to learn programming language
- Students looking for a solid introduction to Python, Americas most taught programming language.
- Students who may have tried to learn programming before were not able to get past the basics – Python 3 is for you
- Students of any age who have never programmed before.
- Students who want to learn the basics of programming quickly using Python.
- No programming experience is required.
- The Python programming language is available as a free download.
- The two code editors used in this course, IDLE and Sublime are both available for free.
- You will need to download the Python 3 programming language which we discuss at the beginning of the course.
Python For Beginners : Quick Start Guide to Python 3.zip | Mirror [Size: 602.8 MB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)