Welcome to the ultimate online course on Python for Computer Vision!
Computer Vision is an AI based, that is, Artificial Intelligence based technology that allows computers to understand and label images. Its now used in Convenience stores, Driver-less Car Testing, Security Access Mechanisms, Policing and Investigations Surveillance, Daily Medical Diagnosis monitoring health of crops and live stock and so on and so forth..
A common example will be face detection and unlocking mechanism that you use in your mobile phone. We use that daily. That is also a big application of Computer Vision. And today, top technology companies like Amazon, Google, Microsoft, Facebook etc are investing millions and millions of Dollars into Computer Vision based research and product development.
Computer vision allows us to analyze and leverage image and video data, with applications in a variety of industries, including self-driving cars, social network apps, medical diagnostics, and many more.
As the fastest growing language in popularity, Python is well suited to leverage the power of existing computer vision libraries to learn from all this image and video data.
In this course we’ll teach you everything you need to know to become an expert in computer vision! This $20 billion dollar industry will be one of the most important job markets in the years to come.
Who this course is for:
- Python Developers interested in Computer Vision and Deep Learning. This course is not for complete python beginners.
- Beginners who are interested in Computer Vision based technology. Developers who wish to use Computer Vision in their applications
- Hobbyists who wish to learn about Object Tracking and Face detection
- Must have clear understanding of Python Basics
- WebCam if you want to learn the video streaming content
- Windows or MacOS or Ubuntu
- Have an openminded attitude towards learning
Last updated 7/2019
Python For Vision and Detection : OpenCv Python.zip | Mirror [Size: 4.4 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)