Have you ever wanted to build a games with a graphical interface but didn’t know how to? May be you even know how to create tools on a command line but have no idea how to convert it into a graphical interface that people can click on. In this course we will be learning Python GUI Programming + Turtle +other advanced python modules to build graphical user interfaces (GUI) and games from scratch.
Games You will make throughout course:
- Cannon game
- Flappy bird from turtle
- Tic Tac Toe
Four major Projects:
- Flappy Bird from Pygame
- Angry Bird from Pygame and Pymunk
- Race 2D
- Mario Game
We will learn from basics of Python i.e. variables, slicing, string, some module, arithmetic and logical operations, looping, functions, object oriented programming.
After that we will learn the basics stuff of Pygame and OpenGL and Blender basics stuff.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to develop games but doesn’t have any programming skills
- Anyone who wants to learn Python Programming by making games
- Anyone who wants to know blender scripting
- Anyone who wants to know basics pygame and openGL python module
- A computer—any will do!
- There are no other requirements! Give it a go!
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)