And which better way to learn than by building a real app? We’ll build the “Awesome Places” app in this course, an app where users can share amazing pictures and the location where they took them. This app will allow you to see things like using maps, the camera, user authentication, connecting to a server and much more in action.
By the end of the course, we’ll of course also go through all steps required to get it into an app store.
Here’s a detailed look at what you’ll get:
- The core concepts and theory
- Understand how to navigate in React Native apps
- A closer look at styling and animating React Native apps
- Instructions on how to use third-party libraries in your React Native app
- Detailed examples on how to use maps or an image picker
- A full user authentication flow
- How to connect to a backend server from your app
- Debugging instructions
- And so much more!
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to use React to build native mobile apps
- Every mobile developer who wishes to learn only one language to write cross-platform mobile apps
- React knowledge is a must (but you absolutely DON’T have to be an expert)
- NO Android/ Java or iOS (Swift, ObjectiveC) development experience is required
Download Torrent [Size : 2.37 GB]
Source : https://www.udemy.com/react-native-the-practical-guide/