Latest News: Indian Insight Founder & Instructor of this course, Yash Utmani was ranked 8th in Position Trading & 12th in Day Trading in Equities Segment in the last concluded edition of Pro Advisory Championship Competition, India 2016.
October 23rd 2017 Update: Added Benjamin Graham’s Value Investing Strategy.
Benjamin Graham is widely known as father of value investing. In a new section added to this course now, you can also learn essential details of Benjamin Graham’s advice on stock selection, and his quantitative criteria for picking stocks.
This ultimate stock trading and investing course bundle has been specifically designed for beginners / investors new to stock trading or investing in stock market.
In a single course we cover:
- Introduction to stock trading for beginners in stock market
- Practical advice on getting started in stock trading & investing
- Fundamental analysis (Financial Statement Analysis) for long term value investing in stock market
- Classical technical analysis for stock trading any freely traded financial market (not just stock market).
How is the course structured?
1. The first three sections in the course deal with the common queries most beginners have with respect to stock trading or investing.
2. The next three sections deal with understanding & analyzing Financial Statement of companies which should be a key input in your stock trading or investing.
3. The rest of the sections deal with Technical Analysis. These techniques are not just applicable to stock trading but also to other asset classes.
Why should I take this course?
Do you have questions like:
1. How do I start trading in the stock market?
2. What is share or stock?
3. What is a stock exchange?
4. I have less money, Should I trade in Futures & Options in the stock market?
5. How do I select a stock broker for my trading?
6. How much money should I invest in the stock market?
7. What is algorithmic trading in the stock market & Should I be doing it?
Great! The first 3 sections in this course answers many such questions for beginners.
The next 3 sections deal with understanding & analyzing the financial statements of any company. Now you need not be intimidated with terms like Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement, Statement of Income. Everything is explained using a real financial statement so that you can start reading financial statements just like you read any other book!
To add to it you learn how to perform Financial Ratio Analysis & Common Size Analysis of companies which would help you better understand the underlying business of a stock & its performance. This is a must have input before you think of trading or investing in a stock!
Once you know which company you want to invest in, you need to know when to invest so that you can benefit most from rise in price of a stock.
This is where the rest of the sections in this course help you.
We have included a comprehensive list of technical analysis tools that will help you to:
- Do short term trading in the stock market
- Better time your entry for investing success
These tools are not just applicable to stock trading or investing. In fact you can trade almost any financial asset class using these tools. Don’t believe us?
We throw in our favorite trading pattern at your service to prove it to you. This pattern is a complete trading system in itself that can be applied to stock market or any other financial market. We used this same pattern to predict the surprising rally in Gold in 2016 & also the even more surprising rally in the stock market!
If you are new to stock market investing or stock trading this course will provide a major boost to your knowledge & give you the confidence to really kick start your investment journey to achieve financial freedom.
Who is the target audience?
- This course is ideal for anyone looking to quickly get started in the stock market trading or investing
- This course is probably not for you if you are CFA, FRM or CMT qualified