Hello! Welcome to the last course you’ll ever need to learn web development!I am very glad you are interested in making websites and I am excited to be sharing this wonderful world with you!Given the number of resources to learn web development online I have always been disappointed by the lack of a complete and comprehensive overview of web development.
All the courses I have seen are either:
- Too complex and full of details of one-off scenarios without having established a solid understanding of the basics.
- Too simple and not providing sufficient information to get you started building websites.
With this course I want to offer a balance which I truly would have loved to have when I was learning.
I will do this by teaching you both:
- The full foundation of web development, understanding how websites and the web actually work and getting to know the elements that go into making a full stack application.
I have seen that other courses try to teach many more types of languages (XML, NodeJS, NPM, ExpressJS, REST, PassportJS, MongoDB…), but unfortunately this results in both a lot of confusion and each of them being understood at a far lesser level of detail.
The truth is that all the other technologies that are used in web development are just variations of the ones that I will teach you. So instead of learning many different syntaxes that you may never use again, with this course you will achieve a high level of understanding of each of the most important languages, which will get you making websites sooner and will give you a grounding which you can then experiment with and expand in the future, if you wish.
In this way, by the end of the course you will be a fully fledged web developer who will be both:
- Apt with the process of creating a full stack website from start to finish.
- Making the content
- Making it interactive
- Making it dynamic
- Equipped with extensive knowledge about each specific technology, allowing you to build complex sites from scratch.
Basically, just by taking this fast-track course you will be able to:
- Make your own personalised sites from scratch.
- Get employed as a professional web developer (salary ranging from $50000 pa for a junior developer to more than $120000 for senior dev).
- Work as a freelance web developer (typical rate ranging from $30 per hour for a beginner to upwards of $150 per hour for a more experienced developer ).
- Call yourself a professional web developer!
Who is the target audience?
- Students of all levels from beginner to more advanced.
- The course will teach you everything about web development so whether you are a beginner or a more seasoned developer this course will be useful.
- A computer with internet access.
- The desire to learn.
The Complete Fast Track Web Development Course.zip | Mirror [Size: 13.6 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)