Do you want to learn the number #1 iconic Web font toolkit that most popular websites use on the Internet?
Are you tired of wasting your time on random YouTube videos or Font Awesome courses that are too difficult to follow?
Do you want to learn how to build icon based web designs?
Does the quality of your image based icons become poor and pixelated when you resize your website?
Do you struggle to read and understand documentation of a web framework?
If your answer is YES… then this is exactly the course you are looking for!
By the end of this course you will be comfortable with:
- Solid understanding of Font Awesome 5 icon library and how it works.
- Basic use of Font Awesome 5 classes.
- Integrating Font Awesome 5 into your Web projects
- Set icon sizes
- How to set icons to the same fixed width.
- Use list icons to replace default bullets in unordered lists
- Add borders & Pull icons left or right inside of its parent container.
- How to add basic animations to icons, especially icons in the Spinner Category.
- How to stack Icons – Classic Method
- How to position Icons – Classic Method
- Add Power Transform effects [Scaling, Positioning, Rotating & Flipping] – New
- Combine 2 icons to create 1 single color shape by Masking – New
- Adding Layers, Text & Counters to Font Awesome icons – New
- The quickest way possible to upgrade your current projects based on Font Awesome version 4 to Font Awesome version 5 using Shim files.
Why is it important to learn the above?
– Nowadays, icons are playing a major role in website designing. Developers are constantly focusing on icons because they are very important for any website. Research shows that most users try to scan a website when they visit for the first time.
Therefore, developers should build a very interactive website that should attract users. One way of creating interactive websites is to add icons to your website.
So why should you include icons in your web projects?
a. Because icons support content by drawing attention:
Pictures are important and worth a thousand words, just like icons too.
Websites without icons and pictures turn off people when they visit your website. That is why it’s important to integrate icons, images, and other visuals into your designs.
b. Because Icons can increase readability:
Lists can increase the readability of your content. However, regular list bullets can be less appealing to the end user visiting your website.
Instead of using regular list bullets, you can use engaging icons to draw attention to paragraphs and other blocks of content. This is because icons are easier to recognize and remember than regular list bullets. Also, icons make it easier to separate different blocks of text from one another.
This course is a perfect fit for you if…
#1. You want to gain a deep understanding of the most popular Iconic Web font framework on the Internet.
#2. You searched YouTube or other resources only to find outdated lessons and tutorials.
#3. Interested in learning how to add icons to your website by using the popular icon library Font Awesome.
Now is the time to decide. This is what you get:
- Lifetime access to HD quality videos. No! monthly subscription. Learn at your own pace, whenever you want.
- All videos are downloadable. Learn wherever you want, even without an Internet connection!
- Downloadable resources which contain starter code for each section.
- Interactive annotations to help you keep track and follow along when looking at the code.
- Basic animations to help you understand concepts.
- Free and helpful support in the course Q & A when you have questions or get stuck.
- Bite-sized and easy to digest videos.
- Practice Quizzes in each section to test your understanding.
If this sounds great? Then start this adventure with me today by enrolling in this course and join me in the only Font Awesome 5 course that you will need!
Who is the target audience?
- Take this course now if you know basic HTML and CSS or just completed any Web Development course.
- Take this course now if you want to build icon based web designs.
- Take this course now if you want to add another web development skill to your existing skill set.
- Take this course now if you want to gain a better understanding of the most popular iconic SVG, Font and CSS framework in the world.
- Take this course now if you’ve taken other Font Awesome courses but you are still confused and do not feel confident. This course is perfect for you.
- Take this course if you want to get started with Font Awesome 5. (Latest Version Currently).
- Take this course now if you want to easily use completely free, flexible, and scalable icons in your web projects in order to enhance User Experience.
- A basic understanding of HTML and CSS (You don’t have to be a master).
- Any computer and OS will work — Windows, macOS or Linux.
- Any text editor of your choice. E.g Visual Studio Code, Sublime Text, Atom… etc
- Internet connection.
- Drive to learn something new.
The Complete Font Awesome 5 Course: Beginner’s Guide 2018.zip | Mirror [Size: 585.4 MB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)