Is this the course for you?
In this course, you will go from a beginner to a job ready JS Developer. We will prove to you that concepts like closures, hoisting, IIFE, encapsulation, … are as easy as drinking a glass of water. And you will gain so much power you will use those “weird” concepts to build a fully functional ~10h Typing Test App which will make you proud of yourself.
This is what you get:
1- Friendly Direct Support from the instructor as well as the active community in the Q&A area.
2- Illustrative Graphics used to explain advanced topics (as if you were 5 🙂 ).
3- All source code used in the videos.
4- Code as you Go when building the Mega Professional Project so that you never get lost. We developed this new concept based on students feedback.
5- A step by step methodology where we teach you the logic of things and how to think before diving into writing code. This is what today’s employers and clients are looking for and value the most!
6- Super strong foundations which will prepare you to learn JS frameworks after you finish this course: AngularJS, React, Node.js, etc.
7- A deep focus on Object Oriented Concepts you would very rarely find in online JS courses (Class Augmentation, Object Cloning, and much more)
10- Extra content added at no extra charge (extra applications, …)
Who this course is for:
- Students who know some JS and how to use it, but do not master advanced concepts like IIFE, Closures, etc.
- Students preparing JS interviews with top Web Development corporations.
- Students interested in learning top JS frameworks (after finishing this course) used by companies like Facebook, Instagram, Paypal, etc: Angular, React, Node.
- Students interested in learning beyond coding: thinking and Functional Design.
- There is no pre-knowledge required. This course will take you from zero skills to a job ready JS Developer.
- All you need is a computer.
- HTML/CSS can help. But no worries as we included videos teaching HTML/CSS from scratch.
Last updated 5/2019
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)