The Everything Photoshop Masterclass will teach you to create expert level composites that will solidify you as a professional photographer and artist.The course is your path to obtaining the photo-compositing skills that you’ve always wanted! Whether for your own projects or to create art as a professional.This course will take you from opening Photoshop for the very first time, to creating advanced work and having a deep understanding of Photoshop’s tools and features.So what else is in it for you?You’ll gain instant access to all 10 sections of the course.The course is set up to quickly take you through, step by step, the process of creating 3 different types of composites. It will equip you with the knowledge to create stunning work that will stand out and brand you as a professional photographer!
Sounds too good to be true? I offer you a 30 day full money back guarantee – no questions asked. That’s how much I believe in this course.
Here’s what you get with the course:
You’ll get access to the 10 sections of the course that will teach you the fundamentals of Photoshop compositing from the ground up. The course is supported with over 11 hours of clear content that I walk you through each step of the way.
All at your fingertips instantly.
- The course starts with you opening up Photoshop for the first time. We’ll walk through the program together to gain a deep understand of each of it’s menus, tools, and features from the ground up. You’ll never feel lost in Photoshop again.
- Next you’ll learn how to use and manipulate layers, layer masks, and blend modes to compose realistic scenes and images from your own photos. Whatever you can imagine, you can create in Photoshop.
- Once you have mastered the fundamentals, you’ll learn how to make selections with detail and precision to gain complete control over your work.
- Then you’ll master the art of manipulating color, lighting, and filters to make your artwork stand out as professional, high-end work.
- You’ll then tackle fine-tuning techniques like texture overlays to make your photography competitive and distinctly artistic.
- At this point, you’ll know the tools to create your masterpieces from scratch. The last section will teach you how to apply the skills you’ve learned from the course to make yourself visible as a true artist and professional.
- Lastly, we’ll discuss specific tools, resources, and best practices you can use to develop your own unique creative style.
Over the 10 chapters you will learn:
- How to navigate Photoshop.
- How to shoot photos specifically for compositing.
- Layers, masks, and blend modes.
- Using Lightroom in the most useful ways possible.
- Precise placement of elements from different images to create one seamless work of art.
- The principles of retouching, including realistically retouching skin.
- Dodge and burn tools to add contrast and dynamic lighting.
- Smart filters.
- Working with channels.
- Blending elements from multiple selections.
- How to stand out with your own distinct creative style.
What else will you get?
– Personal contact with me, the course instructor.
– Lifetime access to all course materials, including all downloads and resources.
– Understanding of how professional photography is planned, developed and created.
– Quizzes and exercise worksheets.
This all comes under one convenient easy to use platform. Plus you will get fast, friendly, responsive support from me on the Udemy Q&A section of the course or through direct message.
Photoshop can seem overwhelming, but I will be here for you every single step of the way!
So what are you waiting for? Sign up now and step up your photography today!
Who is the target audience?
- Photographers of any experience level
- Photographers who wish to develop a unique creative style
- Ambitious artists who want to master retouching though the world’s most powerful post-processing tool.
- Adobe Photoshop (a 30 day free trial is available through Adobe)
- An Understanding of Photography Basics
Last updated 8/2018
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)