Parsing JSON is an integral part of most of iOS applications. The new version of Swift introduced classes and APIs that make JSON parsing easy to handle. This course is all about JSON encoding and decoding using Swift language. You will encounter many different JSON responses and learn how to decode those responses to your models. This course is packed with real world examples and can help you gain a better understanding of consuming JSON APIs for your iOS applications.
My name is Mohammad Azam and I am the creator of many popular online courses including:
- Mastering ARKit for iOS
- Blockchain Programming in iOS Using Swift
- Mastering Core ML for iOS
- Server Side Swift Using Vapor
- Mastering Micro Services Using Java Spring Boot
- The Complete Guide to Lean Controllers in iOS
- Mastering Firebase for iOS Using Swift
I have also created over 2 dozens apps and some of my apps were even featured by Apple on the App Store. I have worked with fortune 500 companies as a lead iOS developer and helped them grow their business ten folds.
At present I work as a lead instructor for DigitalCrafts where I teach Full Stack Web Development. Before joining DigitalCrafts, I worked full time with The Iron Yard as an iOS and Full Stack instructor. I also run a very successful YouTube channel with over 5000 subscribers.
What’s stopping you from signing up to today?
- You don’t have enough time: Not a problem at all. We have designed the course so you can learn everything you need to know in less than 3 hours.
Why learn JSON Parsing?
- An iOS app is not an island, an app is constantly communicating with a Web API to fetch or submit information. Consuming a JSON API is an integral part of any iOS application.
- By learning the concepts of JSON Parsing in iOS, you will be able to consume third party APIs including News, iTunes, Movies, Real state properties etc.
Who is this for?
This course is for anyone who wants to take their skills to the next level. JSON Parsing is an integral part of iOS app development and it allows your app to easily consume information from third party sources. This course is intended for intermediate developers, who have knowledge of iOS app architecture and Swift programming language.
Is this course right for me?
Look: if you are still not convinced then I urge you to check out my 5 star reviews in other courses. I am a well known developer in the iOS community with a large following. I do a lot of speaking engagements in which I spread knowledge and education.
What are the requirements?
- A Mac Computer
- Xcode 9.3 or above
- Understanding of iOS framework is required
- Basic understanding of the Swift language and the iOS SDK – I’ll teach you everything you need to know about JSON Parsing in Swift.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Learn the concepts behind JSON parsing using real world examples.
- Take your existing iOS skills to the next level
- Become a professional app developer, take freelance gigs and work from anywhere in the world
- Bored with the same old, same old? Apply for a new job in a software company as an iOS developer
Who is the target audience?
- Intermediate Swift developers who wants to learn more about different ways of consuming JSON
- Should be familiar with the iOS App Architecture
- Should have intermediate level understanding of the Swift programming language
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)