We all want to be healthy, but it’s hard to find the time with a busy schedule to go to the gym. This is true when we’re home working hard, with kids, or travelling. But you don’t have to sacrifice your daily workouts just because it’s logistically challenging. With the right understanding you can workout from home, without any equipment and without needing to put aside too much time.
This course has all of the tools that you need to workout from home, with a personal work regiment specially for you. We aren’t going to just tell you what to do, rather we will help you understand what you need to do in order to workout properly, effectively and efficiently.
This course includes:
– 20/20 Workout challenge – 20 minutes a day for 3 weeks to see a quick and effective improvement in your strength and health
– Individual guide explaining the proper techniques of each exercise, different methods of doing them
– A lesson about muscle groups, anatomy, important ways to work them, and prevent injury
– A full guide to stretching, preventing injury and increasing flexibility
You also have group forums where you can post your own individual stories for group encouragement, keeping yourself and others honest and on their goals. You can ask me questions as you go along if you don’t understand something, want to excel or put specific emphasis on any part of your workouts.
Stay healthy, stay happy, enjoy life. Take this course to help yourself improve the quality of your life, and enjoy your body that much more!
Who this course is for:
- People who care about their health
- Professionals who don’t have too much time during the day
- Parents who work out from home after their kids are asleep